Alan Hutton is an outstanding entrepreneur, excecutive and consultant who has served in a variety of firms. He currently serves on the investment review committees of NexGen Financial & Fiera Capital, a member of the advisory board of Skymeter Corporation and President of Virtual Corporation.
- Vice Chairman and Executive Director of the Canadian Capital Markets Association (CCMA), November 2007 to December 2008, Director of the CCMA from 2001 to 2008.
- Lead Director of the Board of Cygnal Technologies, and assisted in their CCAA restructuring process in 2008.
- President and CEO of FundSERV Inc, August 1st 2001 to September 1st 2007, retiring November 30th 2007, Director of FundSERV from 1998 to 2007.
- President and CEO of Star Data, March 1996 until its acquisition by CGI Group Inc. in January 2001, Director from 1992 to 2001.
- Member of a number of other public, private & NGO boards.
- A variety of technical, management and executive positions in the information technology industry with TIL Systems, Amdahl Corporation, Multiple Access and IBM.
- Graduate of the University of British Columbia in 1964, Bachelor of Applied Science.
- Commodore, vice president, director Muskoka Lakes Association
- President, director Canadian Coalition on Acid Rain
- Clean Air Advisory Board, Ontario Medical Association
- Applied Science Faculty Advisory Council, University of British Columbia
- Co-chair, Eglinton-St Georges United Church Capital Campaign
- Director, Kettles Swimming & Sailing Club
- Co-chair, Kettles Church Capital Campaign
- Coach, convenor North Toronto Hockey Association
Phone: (416) 464-7601
203 Cortleigh Blvd,
Toronto, ON, M5N 1P6,